Oh boy, faithful readers. The following has happened since my last post:
- Ethan got Conjunctivitis, on the day that I was supposed to get all of my services activated, and the stuff moved out of this house. As a result (1) the stuff didn’t get moved out and (2) I missed my Comcast appointment.
- Ethan then got a Sinus Infection. Our doctor is much more astute than I am. He looked at Ethan and said, “I’m going to give you a script for amoxicillin too, but wait till he breaks a fever. Then, get it filled and start giving it to him. Sure enough, he broke a fever 24 hours later.
- I managed to get a Comcast appointment, so I now have internet in the new place.
- Had our first meal in the new house, which consisted of McD
- The truck with our stuff is leaving New Orleans today. It will be in GA tonight, and will meet me at the house tomorrow.
I should have an update about that tomorrow, and in addition, I have a few other Georgia oddities I want to write about. Until then faithful readers, stay frosty.